Grape Peeling, 120g
Vitis vinifera juice extract:
• contains resveratrol, a powerful antioxidant whose discovery explained the “French
• its antioxidant effect is tens of times more powerful than vitamin E and vitamin C —
even in the case of their combined use when the synergetic effect is observed;
• protects collagen and elastin from free-radical damage, i.e. preserves skin firmness
• contains tannins, which constrict pores and normalize sebum production.
The peel contains a fruit acid that acts as an exfoliant, and collagen amino acids that
enhance elasticity and the skin’s moisture content.
• Gently removes keratinized scales, deeply cleanses and constricts pores.
• Activates the skin’s natural moisturizing mechanisms.
• Promotes enhanced collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid synthesis.
• Smoothes fine wrinkles, reduces the degree of deep wrinkles.
Contraindications against the use of products containing AHA-acids:
• individual intolerance;
• skin hypersensitivity;
• fresh skin injuries;
• herpes rash;
• prolonged sun exposure.
Recommendations on usage frequency:
• oily skin — 2-3 times a week,
• normal skin — 1-2 times a week,
• dry and sensitive skin — once every 2 weeks.
The skin becomes firmer, smoother and more supple.